KICK-START YOUR WEIGHT LOSS NOW!
I have been using essential oils for many years now. Before I found these tiny bottle worth their weight in gold, I was in health food stores spending my money on products that didn’t work. These products have oils listed in the long list of ingredients but I have learned most of those oils are not therapeutic grade and I was still putting chemicals on my skin and breathing toxins when I cleaned.
Therapeutic grade is a term that was coined by essential oils companies that means that an essential oil has been carefully distilled to retain the maximum amount of constituents that have therapeutic effects. There are no man-made chemicals added to the essential oils. Pretty sweet if you ask me. Young Living offers the best therapeutic grade oils based on my research.
There is no ‘official’ meaning of ‘therapeutic grade’, as there is no agency that oversees the quality of essential oils in the United States. However, ‘therapeutic grade’ is recognized as a standard that should be upheld by the essential oil industry to ensure you get the maximum benefits possible from the oils you purchase.
WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Essential oils are man’s medicine given to use from the “lifeblood” of plants. The oils protects the plants from disease, provide nutrients and repels critters.
Young Living’s Free Happy oils Handbook that your receive when you place your first order provides the below information:
“Essential Oils were mankind’s first medicine! Because really, since God created plants in the beginning of time, oils have been used for healing and anointing all throughout Scripture. Today, they are still used to bring health and healing to the body (physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally.) Essential oils can be found in the plant’s flower, stem, leaves, bark or fruit.
Essential oils are very complex containing hundreds or thousands of different chemical compounds; this is what gives each plant its unique healing attributes and characteristics. They are quickly absorbed by the body when applied topically. The oils work on every system in the body on a cellular level to assist in the elimination of toxins. The fragrance of the oils works on the limbic system in the brain where emotions are stored. Essential oils can help release emotional trauma, relax and clear the mind”.
WHAT DO ESSENTIAL OILS DO?
- Reach every cell in your body within 20 minutes when applied topically to the body.
- Supports the body in eliminating toxins in your body.
- Supports your precious DNA.
- Have the capability of passing the “blood-brain” barrier.
- When inhaled, supports your emotions via the limbic system of your brain.
- Supports Release emotional trauma, relax and clear the mind.
- Transport nutrients to human cells.
- Provide powerful antioxidants.
- Increase atmospheric oxygen.
- Remove toxins in the air when diffused
- Increase ozone and negative ions in the area which inhibit bacterial growth.
WHAT YOU GET (the goodie bag)!
The kit comes with a diffuser (you choose which one!), 11 of the most popular oils, a roller, samples, and informative literature!
Plus when you order your oils through me, you get access to The Happy Oils handbook!
Thieves – The healthy-keeper. It helps kill airborne germs, boosts immunity, makes our digestive systems work their best, and is just the greatest to help boost antioxidant support.
Purification – Gets rid of bad odors and airborne germs. Feels amazing rubbed on the outside of your throat. I love it in our laundry and use it as my deodorant!
Copaiba – Supports body’s response to injury/irritation, is a driving oil (enhances other oils!), regulates my natural immune responses, can be soothing, and promotes youthful appearance from the inside out
Frankincense – Incredible for my skin and immune system, eases occasional and minor tension/anxiety, promotes feelings of calmness and balance
RC – Contains 3 different kinds of eucalyptus which have naturally occurring eucalyptol (really good stuff), inspires and uplifts before working out, creates a comforting environment
DiGize – Supports a super healthy digestive system, alleviates nausea and upset/sour stomach, great for occasional irregularity or upset tummies, and relief from occasional heartburn
Lemon –Naturally highlights hair, maintains energy levels, detoxes the body, and helps reduce oily skin, calluses, and cellulite. I add a drop of lemon oil in my water for a fresh tasting drink.
Stress Away – Exactly what it says. We roll it onto our wrists and the back of our necks anytime we want it. Stress Away can help induce relaxation and reduce occasional nervous tension.
Peppermint – This oil is one of the oldest and most highly regraded herbs for soothing digestion. Peppermint soothes occasional head discomfort, supports digestive system, promotes proper nasal and respiratory function! I brush my teeth with peppermint for a safe alternative to toothpaste
Panaway – So many types of relief. Helps provide relief for occasional head discomfort, everyday joint and muscle soreness, and that time of the month cramps. This is a favorite oil among athletes with sore muscles.
Lavender – “The Swiss Army knife of essential oils.” I use it for enjoying the springtime outdoors. Great for relaxation, sleepy dreams, a calm environment for kids & grownups alike. I personally use this oil as my perfume. Just a drop on my neck and I’m in aroma heaven.
WHY YOUNG LIVING?
The biggest question is where do I get the best and cost efficient essential oils? There are many oil companies out there and lots of different teams. Confusing? Yes, it is. But I have purchased my oils from the same company for years at a discounted and wholesale pricing. You can too.
Young Living is the company that offers my choice of essential oils. They are seed-to-seal. Here is an excerpt from Young Living’s Website:We believe that you deserve products that are genuine, free of synthetic chemicals, and of unmatched purity. Seed to Seal® is both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship. Through each step of our production process on both our own and partner farms, we use the most exacting standards possible to make our products, your life, and the earth better. Only one company can make the Seed to Seal promise. Only Young Living.”
Young Living offers:
- Wholesale products.
- Top Notch essential oils.
- Plant based natural solutions.
- Training calls and support (if you want them) so you know how to use the oils.
- A kits to get you started with awesome everyday oils to use.
- Quality not quantity.
HOW TO GET STARTED- Let the games begin!
If you are interested in purchasing single oils, then you can send me an email and I can help you out from there; however, if you want to dive head first, then the premium starter kit is the way to go! You get to order it all yourself, so here are the easy to follow instructions!
Click the signup link above, and follow these steps:
1. Be sure to check Wholesale Member to earn your 24% off any future orders.
2. Then choose the Premium Starter Kit you’d like (the kit with the Home or Dewdrop diffuser is $160, the bamboo diffuser is $170, and the Aria Diffuser is $260). All great choices!
3. Choose The Essential Rewards option. This is a easy monthly auto-ship option that gives you more bang for your buck, exclusive bonuses and exclusive reward points that you earn toward future product purchases with every Essential Rewards order. As your months with Essential Rewards increase, so do your rewards. It’s a win win situation! (Not interested in essential rewards? Go ahead and just say No Thanks for Step 3 about Essential Rewards. No need to worry about that right now!)
4. Now’s a great time to add anything else if you want with your brand new 24% off discount.
Follow the process all the way through to the end, where you will receive a confirmation email! Let me know if you don’t get that order confirmation email for any reason.
Of course, if you have any questions about essential oils, feel free to email me! email@example.com